The Importance of Great Web Design for B2B brands
Here are some of the reasons why the design of a B2B brand is important:
Creates a Great First Impression
Your website is a representation of your business. When a customer visits the website, it gives them the first impression of your business. That impression is made quickly, mostly based on the design elements of the website. In fact, people can make first impressions in just 100 milliseconds. If this first impression is positive, they are likely to stay on your page and learn more about your products and services. On the opposite end, bad design can have them running towards your competitors.
Aids in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The design elements dictate how your content is published on your B2B website. This can then impact how your website is crawled and indexed by search bots. For a website to be visible in the search results, the search engine crawler should easily be able to crawl and understand your content. A website with great design facilitates SEO.
Educates the Customer
One of the main differences between a B2B and B2C websites is that a B2B website needs to be more educational. The customer is looking for information about why they should buy your product or service. With great web design, you can showcase how you solve the pain points of the customer. This ultimately improves lead generation.
Tips to Improve B2B Web Design
1 – Implement a Clean Design
- With B2B websites, it is better to choose a clean and straightforward design, without unnecessary frills or decorative elements. This generates feelings of credibility and trust among customers. Also, keep the website updated. A non-updated web design provides an unprofessional impression. In fact, almost 75% of customers decide about the credibility of a company based on their website. So, a clean and updated design can be incredibly beneficial.
2 – Enhance Call to Action
- Your website should underline the main CTA. The visitors should be clear about what is expected from them, even if it is subconsciously. Also, ensure that the landing page, form, and secondary CTA are well designed. Try to keep the forms short to enhance conversion.
3 – Focus on User Experience
- One of the main goals of a B2B website is educating the customer while providing a simple user experience. The content should identify the pain points of the customers and offer solutions to it. You should provide about the company as well as the different process explanations, pricing, detailed features, and documentation. The content should be structured in a manner that is easy to read and understand.
Apart from these, optimizing the design of your B2B website for mobile devices can also be beneficial.
Do you want to learn how to...
- Drive leads to conversion
- Master audience segmentation
- Get the most out of your ad spend
- Optimize your website for success
Gain access to this & more now!
Fill out your information below to gain access to insight.
No thanks, I’d rather miss out.