2020 Luminaries & thought leaders
2020 Panel - Restaurant & Hospitality Entrepreneurs
Past conference speakers
- Mark Beal, Adjunct Professor & Author of Decoding Gen-Z |
- Rebecca Thiry, Director of Digital Marketing & eCommerce at Hersha Hospitality Management |
- Ty Lingley, Strategic Partnerships, Unbounce |
- Corianne Egan, Advocacy Associate, iCIMS |
- Jenna McLaughlin, Associate Director of Customer Success, iCIMS |
- Billy Gold, Agency Solutions Manager, Facebook |
Who attends our conference?
NJDMC attendees are the movers and shakers influencing the growth and success of their company's digital marketing and the future landscape of the digital economy.
- Digital marketers
- SEO strategists
- Pay per click gurus
- CEOs and VPs
- Content curators
- UX/UI designers
- Web designers
25k + Digital marketers developers creatives
I am running an in house agency that is hitting the mark on what is relevant in the industry ...Google and SalesForce helped me feel validated in a number of areas.
The morning presentations were the first time I heard about using emails to target Facebook ads. I use our website audience, but somehow I've missed the memo on using customer data. That was resolved by Friday afternoon and my CPC on one ad decreased by 50% of the weekend. Immediate payoff.
The speakers were all really good and I really enjoyed listening to Mark Beal speak about Gen Z.
The first session about Gen Z was terrific - very engaging and learned a lot!
The topics were very relevant with tips you can put into use right away.
I thought NJDMC was very well run. Everything was kept to schedule and venue looked great. I liked the variety of topics and speakers. Looking forward to attending next year!
NJDMC fills your brain and professional toolkit with thought leadership and practical solutions designed to supercharge your customer strategies.
- 1 eye opening day
- 18k+ seconds of empowerment
- 500+ professional attendees
Sponsors & partners
Whole-brand leadership through empowerment
Enter to win!
Fill out the form below for a chance to win a free ticket.