Social media

Social media content creation

Brain blast: we do more than just create a monthly calendar of organic posts to be scheduled on Facebook. Social media content creation takes an ample amount of research that stems from really honing in on your brand and understanding what your audience wants to see. From diving deep into industry terminology, hashtag volume, and competitor analysis, we are able to create a comprehensive plan that promises growth in your brand’s online voice.

80/20 rule
We’re all about promoting your brand, but we recognize we can’t come across as spam. To keep things interesting for your audience, we use the 80/20 rule. We firmly believe 80% of the content you’re putting out should be interesting, relevant, and share worthy for your audience. On the other hand, 20% of the content should be promotional - all about you. With obvious calls to action, promo content will not get lost in the clutter, but will come across as more genuine and relatable to your audience.
Competitor analysis
Think of your top competitor - one that is performing so well that you idolize them from afar. Got one? Good. This is where we come in. We do the digging for you by analyzing their strategies, seeing what’s working for them and what could potentially shift to work for you. They say imitation is the best form of flattery, but we have the ability to spark even better ideas from others’ ideas.

“A brand is no longer what we tell
the consumer it is – it is what consumers
tell each other it is.”

Scott Cook, Founder, Intuit
Learn more

April 13, 2021

Pros and Cons of Social Media Advertising in 2021

March 16, 2021

Why Tech Companies Should Not Overlook Instagram Marketing