Is Snapchat the new way to reach your market?
Today, most consumers are making their purchases online. This digital revolution can be credited to Millennials and Gen Z, who have over $1 Trillion in direct spending power. This extreme spending power causes Millennials and Gen Z to be the target audience for many businesses, but, since there are so many active digital platforms (specifically smartphone applications), businesses find it difficult to hold these young consumers’ attention.
Snapchat recently released reports highlighting how their app has influenced young consumer shopping behavior. The reports have shown
- Snapchatters are consulting friends for purchase advice
- Snapchatters are using the app while shopping
- Snapchatters are 2x more likely to share a moment about their purchase than non-Snapchatters
How Does It Work?
Snapchat keeps a stronghold on this valuable, younger demographic by keeping them engaged and active. Since Snapchat is a platform made for a two-way conversation, the social media application is used throughout the entire purchase process. Snapchatters are oftentimes consulting their friends and family for purchasing advice by sending photos of products they are interested in buying or asking for opinions. Snapchatters are also likely to share a moment about their purchase with their friends by posting their purchase to their story or tagging or mentioning the brand. Snapchat plays an impactful role in the path to purchase and buying behavior because it is an active community filled with Millennials and Gen Z who both enjoy receiving advice and publicizing their purchases.
Get Started: Drive Online Sales Using Snapchat Ads
Promoting your business to a highly engaged audience is the ultimate goal. Snapchat can help you achieve this goal with over 218 million daily users who have been recorded to be more likely to make impulse purchases. Whether your business is big or small, Snapchat offers different advertising formats to reach your audience in a new way. Offering six different types of advertisements, Snapchat can help your business attain the perfect way to reach your audience.
- Single Image or Video Ads: A full-screen ad that can appear as a still image or video, where Snapchatters are able to swipe up to learn more.
- Collection Ads: Beneficial for showcasing a series of products by using four tappable tiles for Snapchatters to browse and buy.
- Story Ads: Placed within Snapchat’s Discover section, story ads taps into a series of 3-20 single image or video ads.
- Lenses AR Experience: Great way to connect with users by creating interactive moments using augmented reality. Also can expand your audience since Snapchatters can play and send to friends.
- Commercials: Appearing within Snapchat’s curated content, commercials are 3 to 180 seconds long, but only the first six seconds are non-skippable.
- Filters: Artistic overlays that appear after taking a Snap, can expand your audience by taking part in Snapchatters’ conversations.
Snapchat is the perfect way to increase the effectiveness of your advertisements because it is a great way to become a part of Snapchatters’ everyday conversations. The ability to create different impactful ad formats that align with all of your business objectives is lucrative. If you are trying to reach an engaged, younger demographic, Snapchat is the best way to do it.
Do you want to learn how to...
- Drive leads to conversion
- Master audience segmentation
- Get the most out of your ad spend
- Optimize your website for success
Gain access to this & more now!
Fill out your information below to gain access to insight.
No thanks, I’d rather miss out.